Check out the fly-through of the Charro Lodge above, and this virtual tour of the Charro Lodge.
Spring training’s best ticket just got better!
THIS VIP LODGE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- General admission into Scottsdale Stadium and Charro Lodge
- Complimentary drinks, including a wide variety of beers, wines, select spirits, sodas, and water
- Food includes a variety of snacks, premium ballpark fare, and a
featured local restaurant
- Reserved seating available for larger groups of 20 or more
SEASON TABLE INCLUDES:
- Custom tabletop decal with logo and/or name
- One full-page ad in the spring training baseball magazine for tables of 6
- One half-page ad in the spring training baseball magazine ad for tables of 4
- Reserved seating throughout the entire season
If you are looking for the perfect way to entertain clients or host a group outing during spring training, look no further than the Charro Lodge at Scottsdale Stadium. The Charro Lodge is a one-of-a-kind, private facility built within the stadium. Your Charro Lodge pass includes general admission into Scottsdale Stadium. Once inside the Charro Lodge you will be treated to complimentary food and beverages, patio-style seating adjacent to the San Francisco Giants’ bullpen in right field, an outstanding view of the game and some famous Charro hospitality.
The Charro Lodge is divided into three separate seating sections – the Outpost, Saloon and Corral – and can accommodate up to 600 people. Reserved space is available for groups of 20-100 people.
Season tables and large group orders available now! Single-game, reserved tables will be available in late November.
Charro Lodge offers season tables and single-game, reserved tables in various price ranges. To purchase a table or large group order for the upcoming 2022 season, contact your Charro representative or call 480-990-2977.
Check out this virtual tour of the Charro Lodge.
For more information, download our marketing and advertising brochure:
2022 Giants Spring Training Marketing Packet [PDF]
To purchase tickets in Scottsdale Stadium (not in the Charro Lodge), please visit www.sfgiants.com.